Be one of the First to read The Deceiver today!

Good day everyone! It’s been a little while since I’ve had time to write a blog but truth be told, I’ve been swamped! My publisher, Tate Publishing & Enterprises, LLC, and I have finalized the last and final proof of book one in The Deceiver series and we have gone to print! Oooooh, yes!! I am so thrilled!

And at the same time, I am completing an extensive marketing questionnaire for my Tate marketing rep and publicist and am also currently in the process of reviewing the proof to book two in the series called Broken Seed. I have until June 20th to return my notes and any final change or correction requests on Broken Seed to my book project manager. I am working hard at that too. I have to look for any weirdo spelling errors or work swamps. Hey, it happens. After reading my own book so many times, it is easy for the brain to infer what it knows should be there instead of what is really there so I have to read slow and be careful. It seems like my life is all work and not much play these days but it is still an enjoyable process to be caught up in the dream and it’s worth it!
Great news on book 1! Since we locked in the final proof, my publisher has transitioned The Deceiver from pre-order to purchase! If you’d like to be one of the first to read The Deceiver before the official “public release date”, please click here to place your order: The Deceiver- By RJ Machado De Quevedo

The “public release date” simply means that this is the date in which books have arrived at the distributor’s warehouse and is ready for orders, my book appears for sale on websites like Amazon, my publisher has my author website and author Facebook page up and running, and marketing will begin (press releases, TV Commercials, e-Commercials, etc).
The cool think is, my publisher is taking orders now and they will ship it now too before the public release date. This is sort of a special treat for those who have been following me on my blogs, twitter and for my friends and family. And of course, anyone else who might be interested in reading it, so please pass on the info!

Thank you for your support! I hope you enjoy it!
R.J. Machado De Quevedo
(Follow me on Twitter under @TheDeceiverBook )
 
If you have any problems with the link above, paste the following into your browser:

Comments