Notice of Website Change

Please note that I am in the process of updating my Author Website.

The new website address will be: www.TheDeceiverSaga.com

It is presently under construction. More details to follow!

If you would like to order an autographed softcover or hardcover book(s), please write me at the address below and include all of the following information with your order:

Please send a note telling me which book(s) you want to order and if you want softcover(s) or hardcover(s). Please provide me the name(s) I should put on the personalized note and autograph inside the book(s).

Send cash, money order, or check made out to:
     R. J. Machado De Quevedo
     PO BOX 640
     Elk Grove, CA 95759

THE DECEIVER (Book 1)
       Softcover - $15
       Hardcover - $25

BROKEN SEED (Book 2)
        Softcover - $20
       Hardcover - $25  

SANCTUARY OF FIRE (Book 3)
       Softcover - $20
       Hardcover - $25

PLUS $3 shipping and handling per book.

Thank you for your patience and your support.

Comments