The Gift of Love - A Priceless Gift Indeed

If you’re looking for a meaningful year-end donation for tax write off purposes or simply want to give to an organization that truly acts out selflessness and kindness, please consider giving to Irondale Evangelical Free Church located in Port Hadlock, WA. This church has personally impacted my family in a way that can only be described as a DIVINE MIRACLE. The following article written by reporter Allison Arthur from the PT Leader, sums it up nicely.

These two pastors, David and Colleen Hodgin, have a pure heart of service and genuine love for their hurting community. Without them even knowing it, they were answering my prayers and those of my family.

Please read this powerful article on the link below. If you feel your heart stir and feel so disposed to donate to Irondale Evangelical Free Church, please send your donations to PO BOX 959, Port Hadlock, WA 98339. They are a non-profit organization.

Blessings to you and yours!



My oldest sister Esther is on the right with the long braid. I am on the left in the scarf.
Esther Died on August 25th, 2015.

RIP my Beautiful Sister.
I’ll see you and our dad in Heaven when I’m about 102.
I love you eternally and will miss you every moment we’re apart.

Comments