My Author Website is Up and Running!

Good day everyone! I just wanted you to know that my author website is completed! Whoo-hoo! We are in the process of adding a couple final details, but from now on, this will be the main place to catch all things R.J. including news about the books and updates about the evolution of the saga, appearances, order information (of course), and my blog! We have transferred over my existing blog posts from WordPress and Google’s Blogspot to my author website for the benefit of any new readers out there.  Any new blogs post I write will be added to my new author site as the primary one stop shop. Please add my author page to your list of favorites and be sure to pass it on.


The Deceiver Saga is kicking off tomorrow! The official public release date of book 1, The Deceiver, is just a day away and I am so excited and nervous. We are making some small corrections that will result in a 2nd edition release very very soon. They are shipping the limited 1st editions out upon order.  So if you haven’t had a chance to order your copy, please do it today!  

As you know, no book is without error, but the great thing about having an awesome publisher like Tate Publishing and Enterprises, is that they wanted to make sure I got my book as close to perfect as we could. The little letter swaps and extra letters that change the meaning or intent of a word, are being fixed (i.e. ‘tired’ instead of ‘tried’ and ‘gapping’ instead of ‘gaping’). Something so small may seem insignificant, but it will drive you nuts if you were the one to write a book and didn’t “see” the error after multiple passes. Granted, my artzie brain was thinking about bigger things such as story line, character development, plots, and small rewrites during the editing madness overhaul the publishers put us authors through. But it still bugs me. It’d be like you detailing a brand new Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, and finding that little tar spots are splattered all over the back bumper and were missed when you were cleaning up all those big squishy bug spots and mud sprays during months of cleaning and detailing. Yup, it feels like that. Great looking car, has amazing features, is fun to drive, but it’s butt is just a bit dirty. Niiice.

Though little errors are always endearing and treasured by collectors and literary enthusiast, being the author, I still want them tidied up. So we’re making it happen. Very soon, when orders are placed only 2nd editions will be shipped, so once the 1st editions are out, they are out. Order yours today if you want a limited 1st edition!


You can click on the link below, or go to my author website above and order directly. Thank you so much for your support and I hope you enjoy the books!

Tate Publishing & Enterprises LLC: The Deceiver, book 1
 
Be Bless!

R.J. Machado De Quevedo 

(Follow me on Twitter under @TheDeceiverSaga)
You can order book 1, The Deceiver today!  The Deceiver saga begins!

 

Comments