Book One Update & Sneak Peek on Book two!

Good evening everyone! I hope you’ve all had a fabulous couple of weeks! I’ve been slammed! Day job has been super busy and my moonlighting job as an author has been the more of the same. And I am thankful and blessed for both!
 
I had to take a week off from my day job to get my big edit overhaul review and additions done for book two of The Deceiver series called Broken Seed. I am soooo excited about it! But, so as not to confuse anyone out there, don’t worry… Book one is coming soon! My publisher is nearing the end of their final corrections on the proof and soon they will be going to print! Whoo-hooie!
 
I’ll be sure to keep you all updated on the progress. You can pre-order your copy if you’d like from my publisher’s website down below. They will post the release date once they lock that in. (Rubbing hands together with gleeful anticipation)
 
As a treat for your patience, below is the book cover we just finished up for book two. It will be released about three months after book one is out. I’m so happy that my readers won’t have to wait very long got get their paws on more of this thriller. I just hate having to wait a year to get the next book. I am still chugging away at writing book three and it’s coming along fantastically. So as soon as I get that done, I’ll be sending them that as well to get scheduled for production.
 
I get all excited when I know I have time to write and get more of the story from my head to the computer page. Feels so good to get it out!

Okay, hope you enjoy the book teaser and book cover below of book two! Stayed tuned for more info!


Broken Seed
By R. J. Machado De Quevedo 

In this supernatural mystery thriller, Broken Seed, college student Melanie Bishop is engaged in the battle of her life and her ongoing mission to protect a celestial artifact from falling into enemy hands. Her destiny leaves no room for complacency as the enemy’s deceitful tactics are exposed. 

The hindrances against her are relentless. A ring of sadistic felons are hunting Melanie for revenge. The mysterious man who pursued her across the streets of Italy finds her and escalates his efforts to ensnare her and the artifact with seductive enticements. But there is one who threatens all she has fought so hard to rebuild and to become. One who tormented her throughout her childhood with his unbreakable hatred and indulged himself with such ravenousness violence that he truly is the thing of nightmares: her masochistic father.
 
Melanie must not allow these possessed tormentors to obstruct her search for truth and find the answers that will equip her in fulfilling her purpose. She must swiftly learn to fortify her mind from the endless demonic assaults and vivid flashbacks that plague her. She must become as cunning at guarding her mind as she is with her body—through unwavering resistance and surrendering entirely to her destiny. Her success is as imperative to the fate of humankind as it is to her own.

Broken Seed ~ Coming Summer 2013

R.J. Machado De Quevedo
(Follow me on Twitter under @TheDeceiverBook )
Copyright 2013
 
Preorder your copy of The Deceiver today!

 
 

Comments